Sunday, April 25, 2010

What we've been doing/ Piano Recital

WARNING TONS OF WRITING!!! :) Hope you enjoy. Well okay sorry have not updated for so long we have been so busy. We finished up basketball and Bradyn's team took 3rd place. Taner and Bradyn have both started practicing for baseball. I have had volleyball every saturday. So we have had a lot of things going. So on Thursday I had my piano recital. I was scared but excited to play!Of my choice I played "Jessica's Theme". It is my favorite song to play and also my dads favorite. My dad made me a deal that if I played "Jessica's Theme" he would give me 50.00. So I have been working on it for probally a year. At our recital it had to be memorized so I now have it memorizedI got already and my family and I were driving to Moroni for my recital.I was scared then my dad said,"Play it like you are watching the movie and you'll do fine then I wasn't scared anymore.I got out of the car and my brother Taner said he saw my grandma Lowry.So were walking in and sure enough there was my grandma!! Thanks grandma for coming to my recital I love you!! :) :) So I also got to share my recital with my grandma!! So I got through with my solo and I was happy it was over with. After I got to play a Duet with my best friend Mariah we played "Simple Gifts." It was a lot of fun!! :) :) Then I told my mom to take pics so I could show them to all of you that weren't there! :) Now here is me playing "Jessica's Theme". And more pics. (:ENJOY:)





2 comments:

Tanya

LOVE IT! I can't believe that you memorized that whole song! You did amazing. GREAT JOB

Bowthorpe's

NATALIE!! I cried when I listened to you play that song. I used to sit in the living room and listen to your Mom play that same song. You are so talented! Way to go, it takes a lot to be able to, not only memorize a song like that, but then to sit and play it infront of all those people! I am so proud of you!