Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fun Times

Well I haven't updated for a long time. We have mostly been on the mountain and riding horses. We went on the mountain and rode horses it was a lot of fun. We went on the mountain fishing. Also we had to take my horse to the vet so I have been making sure he is going to be ok to barrels on for the 24 of July. Well my cousin Abbi and I sold bows on the 4 of July it was a lot of fun. Then we went to my uncle Todds party after. Also we went camping with our cousins. We went to my grandmas to see my aunt Tanya before she went back to Arizona. Then just yesturday we went Heber to Deer Creek swimming with my garndpa, uncle Marc, and anut Chantelle it was alot of fun. Then we went to Tuconoes for my gradnpas birthday!! Also you will see a crazy pic of me I was to hot so I wore shorts and I have a bike helmet on. Why I have not clue!!! We have had a lot of fun.
Well don't have much to say. Hope you enjoy!!