Bradyn first deer with his bow. Bradyn was succesful with his bow. He shot the deer twice. I am sure he will be mounting it on his wall.
Our pumpkins Bradyn's is in the middle Taners has The triangle nose and mine has the two front teeth.
Trick or treating i got 111 peices of candy. It was fun we went with Todd and Tiffany and Shaun and Maria.
Me as a football player for halloween. number 81 T. Jorgensen my dad's jersy
Taner and my dad made this cake for scouts. Taner took it to school and won first place.
Horse ride on the mountain. Todd tiffany Jake Jaden Marc Chantelle abbi Karson and our family
My mom and dad kissing each other
Taner and my dad made this cake for scouts. Taner took it to school and won first place.
Horse ride on the mountain. Todd tiffany Jake Jaden Marc Chantelle abbi Karson and our family
My mom and dad kissing each other
Us on the mountain for family home evening.
My dad and mom
Me and my mom at Bryce Canyon
The arch at Bryce Canyon
Marc Bowthorpe insurance fans at Bryce Canyon.
Marc Bowthorpe insurance fans at Bryce Canyon.
Our family at Bryce Canyon.
Indianapolis 500 pace car at brye canyon
Indianapolis 500 pace car at brye canyon
Me and Desmond on the 24 of July on the mountain.
Audrey's got her glasses on she's ready for a nerf gun fight.
My mom and dad!!
Me and Aundrey sitting together holding Caleb.
Baby Caleb was born he is soooooooo cute. Shaun Caleb and Audrey. Audrey is now the big sister.
If you haven't heard yet this is what I wear when I do foot rubs. If you want one come down any time I am open.
Audrey's got her glasses on she's ready for a nerf gun fight.
My mom and dad!!
Me and Aundrey sitting together holding Caleb.
Baby Caleb was born he is soooooooo cute. Shaun Caleb and Audrey. Audrey is now the big sister.
If you haven't heard yet this is what I wear when I do foot rubs. If you want one come down any time I am open.
Maria and Audrey came to our house when Shaun went to a show. Audrey and I made posters for his birthday. We surprised him when he got back from his show.
My mom stuffing a marshmello in her mouth. I think the marshmello is a little too big! :D
Cooking and eating. Shaun Troy and Maria.
Cooking and eating. Shaun Troy and Maria.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Every year when we go to Bow Camp if you miss a deer they get to shoot at your hat. This is all the boys shooting at someones hat.

2 comments:
Nat, this is Amber (Chantelle's friend) I love the outfit you do foot rubs in. Wondering if you come to Idaho to do those? Ha,ha! Looks like you guys have been having fun. Tell your mom hello for me! Also let her know that I have a CD for her of the Sealing pics!
LOVE the pics Nat! You do such a good job. I am so glad I have you to keep me updated. O and I LOVE the Bowthorpe Insurance Pic! You need to start charging Marc a commission for your advertising!! luvs
Post a Comment